One more Chalk It Up Project!

The month of August is winding down and all month I've been posting projects made with products from the Chalk It Up collection. I have one more quick and easy layout to show you.

For this layout, I moved away from the school theme and added some flowers and hearts. As you can see, this layout is missing a title. Since I have not yet decided what pictures to use on the layout, I figured I'd wait to add it later.


As you can see in this detailed shot of one of the clusters, I used fom tape to add dimensions and layer the flowers. I was tempted to color the flowers --- they seemed to be begging for the new alcohol markers. But the layout already had lots of color so I left them white. I like how it turned out, don't you?


You will also notice that I created my own B&T paper by stamping circles tone-on-tone randomly on Lagoon paper. This is a very inexpensive way to add some design to otherwise flat cardstock without over powering the pictures and other elements on the page.



Supply list (available on my CTMH website)
Chalk It Up Paper Pack
Chalk It Up Accessory Pack
Sequins Gold Assortment
Gold Shimmer Trim
Happy Birds stamp set (C1600)
Glitter Glam stamp set (B1465)
Here We Go Stamp set (D1600)
Black & Lagoon Ink Pads

I hope this project has given you some new ideas to try on your own projects.

Happy Creating!
Rebecca