Two Great New Starter Kits

Do you love Close To My Heart Products? What if I told you that you could purchase a great big bundle of BRAND NEW products for almost 70% off. PLUS you also would receive a discount on ALL future purchase? AND, you can show your goodies to your friends, take their orders and earn some extra cash? 

Sounds too good to be true, but it is not. Plus you get to choose between two beautiful kits. First you could choose this Cardmaker's dream kit with retail value of over $370 for just $99. 

Or choose this Scrapbooker's delightful assortment with over $365 in retail also for just $99.

I would love to answer any questions you have about joining Close To My Heart and being on my team. Besides the amazing kit offer and discount, there are so many reasons why I love being a part of Close To My Heart. 


Rebecca