Happy Close To My Heart Flash Mob!

Last week, I did something completely out of character for me. I participated in a Flash Mob during the closing ceremony of the 2014 Close To My Heart convention!



The dance was designed and organized by fellow consultant Tresa Black and word spread through a grassroots effort in the months leading up to convention. She had an insider at corporate who helped make it happen, but the executive team on stage and founder, Janette Lynton, backstage had no idea what was coming.

In the video below, I am directly to the left of the camera guy. You can see me bopping along a couple times in my pink jacket when he pans left just before shifting back toward the front.



In addition to adding a fun ending to the convention, participants raised over $800 for Operation Smile. I'm so proud to have been a part of it!