For the First Time, I'm Jealous of iPhone users: Studio J Snapshot App

I love my Android phone and am on my third model. I've never had an iPhone. Each time I upgrade my phone, I compare models and the iPhone always falls short. My husband would say it is because I don't like change. And there is probably some truth to that, but I have always been 100% happy with my choice of sticking with an Android.

Until today...

...because I just found out that there is an iPhone Studio J app! 4 Reals! I can't believe I had not heard of it.


It's called Studio J Snapshot and you can download it for FREE in the Apple store. It works on the iPhone, iPod and iPad.

While you can't create new layouts in this app, you can show off the ones you have already made and purchased. You can also review the color palette and the kit options to plan your next project.




How cool is that?

To use the app, you must first create a Studio J account.

Create account now >>
Download App>>

So, if you have an iPhone, what are you waiting for. Create your free account, download the free app and start playing with Studio J. Let me know if you need help; I'd love to help you get started!

Happy Creating!