Celebrate 30 years of Close To My Heart with Six Amazing Product Collections!

This month only, you can get 40% - 55% off  gift collections to celebrate Close To My Heart's 30th anniversary!



Almost 4 years ago, I joined a wonderful company called Close To My Heart. Although I was looking for a discount on beautiful products, I found so much more including creative inspiration, training, friendships and leaders who care. I have been so blessed to be a part of this special place. There is so much to celebrate when I think about what this company means to me.

In June, we are celebrating the 30th anniversary of Close To My Heart. In 1984, Jeanette Lynton made her dream of a stamping and scrapbooking company a reality. Since then she has influenced the market by introducing ground-breaking products like clear My Acrylix stamps, Studio J digital software and three amazing Cricut cartridge collections.

So Let's Celebrate!

When you place a qualifying order of $50 or more in June, you get to pick one of 6 great gift collections to add to your oder for just $30. Each collection has retail value of $50 - $65! You can choose from the following collections:













Each kit has so many fun things, it is hard to choose my favorite. Which one is yours?