Wild Thing Layout with Ivy Lane

Last week, I created the new Ivy Lane scrapbooking workshop on the go layouts and was looking for something to do with the leftovers. I also wanted to use the February stamp of the month, Wild about Love.
Here's what I came up with.


My inspiration for this layout was a sketch on the Split Coast Stampers scrapbooking challenge (see it here). This was a great layout for using leftovers since I just needed 1/2" strips of paper. You may notice that I used a mix of zipstrips and the actual paper.

Most of the embellishments were from the Ivy Lane Accessories Pack. The Gold Shimmer Trim was left over from making the Ivy Lane Card-making workshop on the go.




If you like the stamping on this layout, you need to check out this month's Stamp of the Month, Wild about Love. When you place an order of $50 or more, you can get it for just $5. Order now, so you will have it in time to make some Wild Valentine's Day cards.


Have a Wild Day,
Rebecca