I Love You Foxy Card

I am continuing to use my leftover Ivy Lane papers. This card was inspired by another Split Coast Stampers Sketch (see it HERE). I am finding sketches a great way to stretch myself and get out of my ruts so that my projects don't all look the same. It is also a lot of fun to see what others come up with based on the same drawing but with their own materials and ideas.


The papers for this sketch are from the Ivy Lane paper pack and the sequins and gold shimmer trim are left over from the Ivy Lane card-making workshop on the go. I stamped with Saddle and Hollyhock ink. I sponged the edges of the paper with Saddle ink.





All of the stamping including the adorable little fox is from the February stamp of the month, Wild about Love. This set is only available in February and you can add it to your qualifying order of $50 or more at the discounted price of just $5.



Have you ever used a sketch to design a card? Give it a try --- I know you will love the results. 

Rebecca