New Product Preview: Picture Your Life & A Special Offer

Tonight, I have a sneak peak at a stunning new product called Picture Your Life from Close To My Heart.  There will be eight themes -- vacation, friendship, childhood and more.



Each kit will include 122 double-sided cards plus 10 unique Memory Protectors to capture it all. On the cards, you will find coordinating journaling prompts, headlines and illustrations. These protectors will hold a creative combinations of cards and photos. The result will be trendy pages that tell your story in a unique way.



This is the perfect solution for anyone who's scrapbooking time is limited! I can't wait to get my hands on this product and do some speed-scrapping. Unfortunately, these will not be available for purchase until the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book goes live in February.

So stay tuned!

However, you can earn yours Free by joining my team and submitting qualifying sales in your first few months as a Close To My Heart consultant! WOW!!!


This offer is on top of the already great deal on the new consultant kit - just $49 for over $150 in products.



OK, I bet you have some questions and I'd love to talk with you about them. Call or email me and we'll talk!

Photobucket