Illuminate, November 2013 Stamp of the Month - Get yours for just $5!

The November Stamp of the Month is one of my favorite stamps sets in the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book. I love all the fun lighting images and messages. However, I've been so busy that I have not had a chance to create with it yet, but I've got some projects going in my head. 

Here's a picture of all the stamps included in the set.


This stamp set really is loaded with images. I love all the styles of lights and it's going to be fun using the three halo stamps to really make them sparkle. The lamp post is a real classic. Plus you get five lovely coordinating sentiments. I can't wait to put them all together on a card or layout.

This stamp set is only available through November 31. The full retail price is $17.95, but you can get yours for just $5 -- over 70% savings. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

Start shopping>>


Do you love the artwork in the picture above? You can find supply lists and helpful hints on my Close To My Heart website --> LINK

Get your stamp set today for just $5 by placing an order for $50. Don't forget that if your order is $100 or more, you will get to pick a free "starred" item from the Holiday from the Heart Gift Guide.


Let me know if you have any questions.

Photobucket