Choose Your Black Friday - Cyber Monday Special!

Start your Christmas shopping this weekend and you get to choose your own Close To My Heart special! 



Simply place an order on my website (www.rebeccabrown.ctmh.com) between 12:00 am Friday, Nov 29 and 11:59 pm Monday, Dec 2. And you will get to select FREE GIFTS from me based on your order total (before shipping & taxes)*

When you order $50 or more,
you can choose either an Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad OR a My Acrylix Size A Stamp Set

Order $100 or more and
you will ALSO get to choose either a My Reflections Paper Pack or a My Acrylix Size B Stamp Set.

For each additional $50 in orders over $100,
you get to ALSO choose $10 in bonus gifts -- choose from any combination of stamp pads, stamp sets, blocks or paper packs.

Your order will also be eligible for the Stamp of the Month and Holidays From The Heart specials!

Be sure to join the Holidays From The Heart Gathering to be entered in the December 15 Mystery Hostess drawing!

*After you place your order, I'll send you an email to find out your FREE GIFT selections!