"Try Me Time"! Bonus items with the CTMH kit - one week only!

Do you love Close To My Heart products? Have you been waiting and wishing for the right time try a bunch of them out? Like the idea of stamping, but need a little help getting started? Do you love buying coordinating items that are easy to work with?

This week is Try Me Time at Show Me Scrapping! This means that you can get a great deal on a starter kit full of Close To My Heart products at a great price. Plus, for the next 7 days, I will be adding two bonus items to each kit.


Everything you see in the picture above is included for just $49! This is for over $150 in product including:

  • Laughing Lola Complements Dimensional Elements (X7170C)
  • Workshops on the Go® Laughing Lola Scrapbooking Kit (G1065)
  • Reflections® Scrapbook Program (9037)
  • Originals Card Confidence Program® (9036)
  • Black Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2105)
  • Gypsy Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2190)
  • My Acrylix® Paisley Perfect Stamp Set (C1556)
  • My Acrylix® Cityscape Stamp Set (C1563)
  • My Acrylix® Swirls Around Stamp Set (D1551)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
  • Read Me First Letter
  • Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Books (qty. 3)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
  • Autumn/Winter 2013 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1125)
  • Petite Perks™ A Touch of Fall Incentive Stamp Set (W2026)
Show Me Scrapping Bonus #1 - I've already shared that everyone who joins in October will receive this size D Chocolate Stamp set valued at $17.95. (If you already purchased this set from me, I will happily exchange it for any currently available size D set of your choice!)


Show Me Scrapping Bonus #2 - Shhhh it's a secret! You have to email me to find out what it is. I will give you two clues: it is brand new and will make your holidays "Sparkle & Shine"! Trust me, you will love it!


All that, plus you immediately receive all the other perks of being on my Close To My Heart team like the consultant discount, creative & business training, monthly team calls/meetings, etc.

I'd love to share more about this great opportunity and answer any questions you have!

Photobucket