Everyday Scrapbooking with My Crush books

I love scrapbooking, but sometimes it is nice to break the rules (or not have any rules) and not worry about everything being perfect. Also sometimes I have more souvenirs for a trip or event than I want in my family albums. My Crush books are the perfect solution.


Each book has 60 heavy pages that are ready for your memories. You can journal and adhere memorabilia  directly on the pages. Or you can use some papers and envelopes from the My Crush assortments or scrapbook supplies to adore the pages. Since there are no rules, you can also use everyday items like sticky notes or paper clips in your book.

The pages are naturally are eclectic and fun. Since you don't need a ton of supplies, you can take it with you and scrap as you live the memories.

<Shop for My Crush Items>

I'VE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU! CONTEST
In October, Jeanette Lynton is having a contest on her blog (www. jeanettelynton.com). This video explains how it works.



<Shop for My Crush Items>

MY CRUSH CLUB
If you live in the Arnold/South County area, you may also be interested in joining my monthly My Crush Club which meets one Tuesday night each month. Our next one is October 22 from 6:30 - 8:00. This is fun night where we each work independently on our books and share our progress with each other.

Each month, I will provide supplies to create a few unique items to use in your My Crush book. For example, we may stamp a journaling spot, create an embellishment or cut photo mats on the Cricut. The projects will change each month so you will not want to miss!

The cost to attend a My Crush Club meeting is just $5 which includes all of that month's projects plus a $5 credit toward My Crush purchases. Prior to your first meeting, you will need to order a My Crush book.

If you have questions or would like to sign up please email me.

Photobucket