You Are My Happy Card Set

Hello and Happy National Stamping Month! To celebrate this grand occasion, Close To My Heart released a brand-new, exclusive stamp set called "You Are My Happy". It is really three stamp sets in one: a font, a great set of cheerful sentiments and some fun images.

There are so many great images and sentiments in the set, I couldn't choose just one. So I decided to create a set of cards.


To make this set, I turned to Jeanette Lynton's book Wishes.


This book is fabulous! Similar to Jeanette's other How To books, Wishes contains full instructions for lots of cards plus lots of techniques to make your projects special. In addition, Wishes has instructions for three card workshops.

I choose the Celebration card workshop beginning on page 21 to make twelve 6" x 6" cards.



The workshop calls for 10 sheets of cardstock (6 are used for card bases). I added an extra sheet of Colonial White for stamping. My cards are made with the retired Pemberley paper.

It was easy to follow the cutting and assembly instructions. Then I got to do the fun part --- stamping and embellishing!

Here are pictures of each of my finished cards. (I actually made two of each of these for twelve total.)







Additional Supplies:
- Outdoor Denim & Desert Sand Ink Pads

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my cards. I'll close with a quick reminder that the exclusive "You Are My Happy" stamp set is only available during September. You can get yours for just $10 with a qualifying $50 purchase on my website (www.rebeccabrown.ctmh.com).


And always, keep creating!

Photobucket