New Sarita Card Kit

Sarita was my August Paper of the Month and I created this card kit exclusively for my customers. This kit features a stylish ikat design and includes all the paper and embellishments needed to make 12 cards - 4 each of the ones below. And you can only get it here!


You get all the following items for just $19.25!

Order your kit from the Exclusive Kits tab of this website.

Additional items needed (not included):

Local Workshops
Everyone who purchases a Sarita Card Kit, Workshop on the Go or Paper Pack is invited to a complementary workshop at my home in Arnold, MO. At the workshop, you will have access to my inks, stamps and basic tools.

There are two workshop dates in August:
  • NEW TIME! Wednesday, September 25, 9 am - noon
  • Friday, September 27, 6:30 - 11:30 PM
  • Sunday, September 29, 2:30 - 5:30
There is no additional charge to attend, but you must RSVP to reserve a spot. 

Photobucket