Festive Friday Blog Hop: September Edition

Welcome once again to the Festive Friday blog hop! On one Friday each month through December, you can hop through our blogs to holiday cards, layouts or home decor items using the amazing new products in the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book. I hope you enjoy this paper "eye candy"! Just one more reason to love Fridays!

If you missed my post for the August edition, you can find it HERE. If you came here from Diane's blog, The Happy Scrapbooker, then you are on the right track. Your hopping path is circular and you will visit each of us by following the links.

This month, I've got a fun Halloween mini-album to show you.


Everything in the album was cut using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (pages 54 and 55 of the handbook). I set the size dial to 5" and everything was cut in proportion which made putting it together a snap!



To speed things up, I loaded all of the images I was cutting out onto mats in Cricut Craft Room and I saved the file to share with you. You just need four sheets of cardstock for the entire album. 


Here's pictures of all of the pages:







Now it's your turn...use the CCR file to create your own album. Please share a link to pictures in the comments. I'd love to see what you come up with.

Be sure to check back on October 18 for our next installment of the Festive Friday Blog Hop. But for now hop on over to Michelle's Wandering Scissors blog, your next stop in today's hop.

Keep Creating!

Photobucket