Wear Your Creativity

This week I hosted two Base & Bling necklace workshops. We had a lot of fun and the overall consensus was that they are much easier to make than they look. I scheduled the workshop for an hour and a half, but everyone completed their project in about an hour. So we had some time to try them on and show them off our creativity to each other :)

My friend Lindsey took these pictures of the lovely necklaces made by the three generations of ladies in her family. Don't you love how each one is unique and tells you a little about the creator?


I am so excited about this new line of products from Close To My Heart! I am considering offering this workshop again before Christmas. Would you like to come?

This video shows you more about how to decorate CTMH's unique "base" lightweight fashion accessories with the "bling" accessories and fabrics. There are thousands of ways to add your personal touch to these easy-to-use pieces for wearable crafts that are sure to impress.


All of the supplies shown in the video can be purchased on my website. Contact me if you have any questions about these products or would like help selecting just the right combination for your Base & Bling project.

Keep Creating!
Photobucket