Live! Sunday's Project

Even though the Autumn/Winter Idea Book was released today, I'm just not ready to say good-bye to Summer. So, for your create & take on Sunday's Idea Book Reveal party, I've chosen this Fun in the Sun mini-layout.


This 6" x 6" layout uses the new Artbooking Cricut cartridge to cut out the sun shine overlay and the ocean waves. Stamping uses the brand spanking new stamp set, You Only Live Once.

Bring a 2" x 2" picture to complete the layout. Email me or read my July 30 post for more information about Sunday's Idea Book Reveal Party.

Recognize the papers? They are from the Surf's Up pack that we are using for our August workshops. I'm placing orders for the workshop this weekend, so let me know if you'd like me to order materials for you. See my July 18 post for pictures of the card kit and other information about the Surf's Up workshops.


Photobucket