Free Spin Card CCR File

Yesterday, I showed you a Spin Card I made with the current stamp of the month, A Chocolate Affair.


I mentioned that I cut the front of the card out on the Cricut using a file I created in Cricut Craft Room. Today, I'd like to share that file with you.

If you have not tried Cricut Craft Room yet, you need to go to www.Cricut.com and download this free program. Once you have it installed on your computer, you can use it to create new cuts using any cartridges you own. If you need help getting started, there are lots of great videos on YouTube.

I'm still a beginner but I'm already finding lots of ways to use it to add creative touches to my projects or to speed up the process of making duplicate items.

To create the Spin Card, you will need to download this file and save it on your computer (remember where you save it!)

Spin Card with Border CCR File

Then open Craft Room and go to File>Open. A window will open that shows all of your current projects (if you are new to Craft Room, it will be empty). Click on the Import button and find the Spin Card file on your computer. Click Open.

Your screen should now look something like this:


You will notice there are three tabs representing three mats. On one mat is the paper to cover the front of the card, another has a 5" border and the final mat has two circles - one for each side of the spin circle. To cut out these pieces click the Cut button on the top right and follow the wizard steps to load and cut each of the three sheets of paper.

Note that you must own the Art Philosophy cartridge and have it synced with your Craft Room account to make these cuts.

I hope you enjoy making your Spin Card! If you post pictures of your project, please add a link to the comments of this post. I'd love to see them!

Keep creating!

Photobucket