Base & Bling workshops are almost here!

In the Autumn/Winter Idea Book, Close To My Heart introduced a new line of products called Base & Bling which allows you to make lightweight fashion accessories decorated with fabric and adhesive backed jewels and accents. I love the necklace I made a convention! 




I am adding a workshop to my fall schedule to show you how to make a necklace for yourself. The cost is $15 for the first person in a family, and just $13 for each additional member. You will get to choose from several choices of color and accents for your necklace.

I believe this will be a popular workshop, so I'm offering several dates and times. 

Tuesday, August 27 from 4:00 - 5:30 pm
Tuesday, August 27 from 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Wednesday, August 28 from 1:00 - 2:30 pm
Wednesday, August 28 from 4:00 - 5:30 pm

To sign up, just send me an email letting me know what color of Bling each person would like: teal, black, red, pink or purple. I'll have several fabrics available for you to choose from at the workshop. 

Please let me know by this Sunday (8/18) at 5:30 pm if you are coming so that I can order the materials for the project.

Photobucket