You are Invited to my Reveal Party!


I'll be revealing the new Idea Book and have lots of the new products on hand for you to touch and feel. You'll even get to make a project using some of them!

Sunday, August 4 from 2 - 4 pm
at my house in Arnold (email me for address)
RSVP: 314-45-7958

Receive a free copy of the new Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book!
Unless you've already received your free copy, you will get one at the party! If you purchased one from me, you'll get a $4 credit toward your order of $50 or more.

Additional reasons to come:
  • Touch & feel samples of almost all of the new items,
  • Make a fun project using new products,
  • Sign up for fall workshops,
  • Add bonus items to your order
  • Enter to win a fabulous door prize,
  • Earn tickets to be the mystery hostess,
  • Bring a friend and pick a special gift from me,
  • Eat some yummy snacks, of course,
  • and best of all, hang out with a fun group!
Bonus Items Details
I'm adding FREE items with each order placed at the Reveal Party!
  • Order $25 or more and I'll add a free size M stamp set of your choice.
  • Order $50 or more and I'll ALSO add a free stamp of the month, A Chocolate Affair.
  • Order $100 or more and I'll ALSO add a copy of Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2!
  • For each additional $50 over $100 ordered, I'll give you a coupon for $5 off your next purchase.
Mystery Hostess Details
In addition to a door prize, all orders placed at the Idea Book Reveal Party will go into a drawing for a Mystery Hostess. Below is a list of ways you can earn tickets. There are even a few things you can do now to increase your odds.
  • 1 ticket if you RSVP (send email now
  • 1 ticket for attendance
  • 1 ticket if you are on time - 2:00 sharp!
  • 2 tickets for bringing a friend (you will also get to pick a prize)
  • 1 ticket for completing the create & take
  • 1 ticket if you have a Studio J Account (sign up now)
  • 1 ticket for each August workshop registration
  • 1 ticket for each $25 in orders
  • 5 tickets for scheduling a gathering
  • 2 additional tickets for select gathering dates
  • 10 tickets for joining my team!
  • Additional tickets will be handed out at my discretion :)
I really hope you can make it. I have a lot of fun stuff planned and want to share it with as many people as I can.

See you there!
Rebecca



Photobucket