It's the Last Day!

It's July 31st which means that some of my favorite Close To My Heart items are retiring at midnight Mountain Time!

Please review the posts linked below to see what is retiring. If there is something you want, please place your order directly on my website. If you email me, I can't guarantee that I'll get it submitted before the end of the day. Also some of these items are while supplies last and the best way to check availability is to do a search on my shopping website.

For a complete list of items that are being retired see these posts:
Retiring Stamp Sets
Other Items Retiring

Start Shopping Now>>>

Check back on my website tomorrow to see the NEW Autumn Winter items! Woo hoo! Can't wait to share them with you. If you are in the Arnold, MO area, come to my open house on Sunday at 2:00 --> Details.

Have a great day!

Photobucket