So Long, Farewell...

If you've within earshot of me lately, you know that next week I'll be in Florida at the Close To My Heart convention. I can't wait: Disney + CTMH = WOW! I'm excited to see all my fellow CTMH consultant friends, make fun projects, hear inspiring speakers and SEE THE NEW STUFF!!!

The sad part is that in order to make room for the new, we have to retire some of the current items. I've put together a list of items from the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book that will be retiring at the end of July. This printable list is conveniently sorted by page number so that you can flip through your book and see what is going away.

View the LIST >>

By the way, these items are now only available while supplies last. I'm guessing some of the more popular items will start going out of stock, so if there is something you want be sure to place your order right away.

SHOP NOW>>

Here is my top 10 list of don't miss items:

1. Everything Buzz & Bumble, Later Sk8r, and Claire: These papers, coordinating items and workshops are all going away!




2. Chantilly, For Always, Surf’s Up and Tommy Workshops: (Papers and coordinating items will continue to be available.)



3. Avonlea, Clementine, Dakota and Scholastic: These paper packs and coordinating items carried over from the last Idea Book and will also be retiring.

4. Metal Brad Assortment (p. 119)

5. Smoothie, Olive & Pewter Mini-Medleys (p. 119)

6. Red/Pink/Purple and Blue/Green Sparkles (p. 120)

7. All Button sets! (p. 121)

8. All Waxy Flax! (p. 121)

9. Kraft Die-Cut 6” Cards: I LOVE THESE!!! Also all Kraft envelopes will be retired. (p. 128)

10. Embossing Powders: All except Gold, Silver and Clear! (p. 131)

Be sure to review the complete list and place your order before these things disappear.

SHOP NOW>>

All of the stamp sets in the Spring/Summer Idea Book are available through January 31, 2014. However, there are some stamps from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book that will be discontinued. I am working on compiling a list and will post shortly.

Keep Creating!

Rebecca

Photobucket