NEW! Buzz & Bumble Card Kit

Buzz and Bumble is my June Kit of the Month. This is my favorite paper in the Spring/Summer Idea Book and I've been itching (no pun intended) to get my hands on it all spring. Click here to see posts of my earlier creations using this adorable paper.

This month's exclusive card kit all the paper and embellishments needed to make 12 cards - 4 each of the ones below. And you can only get it here!


You get all the following items for just $16.50!
  • Three sheets of Buzz and Bumble B&T Cardstock
  • Four sheets of solid cardstock (Cocoa, Sunset, Creme Brulee and Colonial White)
  • 12 Colonial White cards and envelopes
  • Sparkles - Brown & Tan Assortment (Z1753)
  • Hemp - Natural (Z280)
  • Full color instruction sheets

Choose Delivery Options:

Additional items needed (not included):
Special Offer through June 30: 
Order a kit and get 10% off qualifying coordinating items on your order!

In June, order the Buzz & Bumble Exclusive Card Kit,  Workshop On The Go (G1054) or Paper Pack (X7164B) from me and receive a 10% discount on any additional items needed listed above. In addition receive 10% off the following coordinating items:
Important: To take advantage of this special, you must send me your complete order. I will calculate the total including shipping and taxes and send you a Pay Pal invoice. I also accept cash, check or credit, but payment must be received prior to June 30 to receive the special pricing.


Local Workshops
Everyone who purchases a Buzz and Bumble Card Kit, Workshop on the Go or Paper Pack is invited to a complementary workshop at my home in Arnold, MO. At the workshop, you will have access to my inks, stamps and basic tools.

There are two workshop dates in July:
  • Friday, July 19, 6:30 - 11:30 PM
  • Sunday, July 28, 2:30 - 5:30
There is no additional charge to attend, but you must RSVP to reserve a spot. 

Photobucket