Customer Appreciation Week!

June 14 - 22

I am so blessed to do something that I love as my job. I am truly honored that you have allowed me be your Close To My Heart Consultant. 

To show my appreciation, I will add the items listed below to any ordered emailed to me starting today through next Saturday, June 22. (Unfortunately, I can't honor this special on orders placed through my website or for club/party orders.) 

$25 Order --> Pack of Sparkles or Opaques of your choice ($2.95 value)

$50 Order --> June Stamp of the Month, A Flowering Bunch ($17.95 value)
$75 Order --> Stamp Pad in color of your choice ($5.25 value)
$100 Order --> Size A Stamp Set of your choice ($6.95 value)

For each Additional $25 you spend over $100, you will receive Credit of $5 off a future order (expires 12/31/2013).

These rewards are cumulative. For example, if you place an order of $100, you will receive the Sparkles/Opaques, June Stamp of the Month, a Stamp Pad plus a Size A Stamp Set. That's a total retail value of over $33!

On top of my personal rewards, you will also receive a mini-banner for each $25 order that includes a qualified stamp set through the Make It A Banner Day campaign.

Thank you again for the trust you have placed in me! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to support your creative projects.

Keep Creating!
Photobucket