Dream Pop is here!

Get your creative juices flowing! In celebration of National Scrapbooking Month, Close To My Heart has released this summery sweet paper pack. I have been making some fun projects with my preview pack and will be posting pictures soon.


You get 24 sheets of paper!


It is only available during the month of May, so you do not want to miss out.

There are three ways you can get your hands on this special paper:

1) Place an order of $35 and add Dream Pop to your order for just $10.

2) Host a $400 gathering in May to receive a pack free! Email me today to book your party --- I still have a couple dates open for a live party, but we can also set up a catalog or online only party. You choose!

3) Join my team in May and get a pack free with your new consultant kit! You will receive everything pictured below, plus Dream Pop, for just $49! This is an amazing value! Click here to complete the simple online application.


Photobucket