La Belle Vie Layouts

First, a note to my workshop ladies: I forgot to whip out the camera and take pictures of your masterpieces last week. I'd love to share your creations on Facebook. Just email me pictures and I'll take it from there. Thanks!

My friend, Jane Haas, who is also a consultant posted her pictures on her blog, Scrappy-Gram's Designs. Take a look and be inspired.

OK. Now, I'd like to share with you the layouts that I made with the La Belle Vie papers.
This first one is of my daughter’s choir. I modified the Workshop on the Go layout to fit my pictures including the 8x10 of the group.

IMG_7078

IMG_7065

This next layout is definitely a “catch up” project. These pictures are from our 2005 trip to Thailand and are from a dinner cruise we did the first full day in Bangkok. It was quite a challenge to use a French theme paper for a Thailand trip!

IMG_7066
 
IMG_7075


The food was amazing and the dancers were beautiful!

It was a great way to start our trip! Did I mention that we took this dinner cruise the first night? Well, we were quite jet-lagged. To document this, I put the picture in the bottom right in a Memory Flip Flap. When you pick it up, you will see the before and after dinner pictures of my lovely daughter.

IMG_7071


I saved my favorite for last.

OK, I couldn’t finish up with La Belle Vie without scrapping pictures of FRANCE! The problem is that I have not been to France, so there are no pictures to scrap.

However, on our trip in March, we will have a one-hour layover in Paris. I have made my family promise that no matter how tired we are, we will take two pictures at the airport for this one-page layout!

IMG_7047


As I mentioned in yesterday's post, La Belle Vie will be discontinued on January 31, 2013 or when supplies run out. You can order your using this link before it is gone.