My Favorites Layout

Today, I want to share with you this “favorites” layout I made at the Regional Celebration. Designed by the creative folks at Close To My Heart, this layout uses the background papers from the Scholastic pack. Because the colors and designs are somewhat muted, your pictures will shine.

IMG_6384
This would be a great way to showcase your favorite memories from 2012. There is room for at least five pictures. The 3"x3" openings on the right side would be great for Instagram style prints from your phone snapshots.

Making pages that depend heavily on stamping are easy on your pocket book too! I love creating my own embellishments from a little cardstock and ink!

Do you recognize the stamp set I used? If you said Perfect Fit - Frames, you are correct.


This set is typically used to frame 1x1 circles that can be stamped with images or words. In this layout, the round "frame" was used as a background stamp on the right page. The oval frame was used as an embellishment on both pages. After wrapping it with Baker's Twine, I attached it using foam tape to add dimension.

Here's a close up of the cluster on the left page.

IMG_6384 - detail

Please let me know if you have any questions about creating this layout or the materials used.

Keep Creating!
Rebecca