Cyber Week Details

Below is a sample of my cyber specials available through December 2. You can see the complete list of items, pictures and details at on the Online Vendor Fair at http://www.sassystitchboutique.com/home.php.

Be sure to sign up for my door prize while you are at the fair!

You can shop conveniently at the Vendor Fair or just drop me an email of the items you'd like to order. These specials are NOT available on my Close To My Heart shopping website. However, you can combine these specials with regularly priced items by emailing me your list.

Don't forget that orders of $50 qualify for the Stamp of the Month, plus through November 30 you can add on any stamp set for 50% off! Email me to take advantage of this special.



*****
Purchase Artiste or Art Philosophy Cricut Collection and receive Make It From Your Heart - Volume 1 free!
Make It From Your Heart is our newest how-to publication featuring 16 two-page layout patterns, two single page patterns and 12 card patterns. Retail value is $7.95!

Add on the second Cricut collection for just $80 more --- that's a savings of $19!







 
Stamping Starter Set for just $34.95!

This kit is great for a new stamper, but is also perfect for an experienced stamper who is ready to make a move from wooden blocks to acrylic.

Includes:
My Acrylix Block Starter Set (2x2, 3x3, 2x3.5)
New! My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber
My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner

 
Paper Crafter's Dream Kit for just $59.75!

Everything is easier when you have the right tools. I've selected all my favorites for this kit! Save $10 off the retail price of the combined retail price of thes items.

SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer by Fiskars
14" Clear Ruller with guide holes for stitching
Micro-Tip Scissors
Piercing Tool Kit
Bone Folder


Distressing Kit - Just $24.95
Nothing finished your paper artwork better than a little distressing. This kit includes all the tools you need for various edge treatments.

Distressing Inks
Sponge
Finishing Files
Sanding Kit
Edge Distresser
Texture Tools


Free Stamp Pad with Scroll Album Kit!
You will be proud to add this album to your home decor. Purchase the Workshop on the Go Scroll Album Kit and receive a free Chocolate stamp pad!


I have also pulled together a couple of embellishment packs, a heat embossing kit, a creative card pack, an album special andmuch more. To see a complete list of my specials plus pictures and details, go to http://www.sassystitchboutique.com/online-vendor-fair.php.

Happy Shopping!

Photobucket