Christmas Ordering Deadline


imageAs November winds down, I want to remind you to leave plenty of time for your Christmas gifts to arrive at your doorstep. The Close To My Heart warehouse is located in Utah and it typically takes about a week for packages to arrive to the midwest. With the holidays, we probably should allow a little extra time.

Due to the volume of holiday deliveries, I recommend that you place your Christmas orders no later than December 9. I will be placing on order that day. If you are able to do pick up in Arnold, you can to email your shopping list to me by that date. To have your order delivered to your home, place your order directly on my CTMH website.

Note, ordering by this date is not a guarentee of delivery, but my best estimate with a little padding.

 Photobucket