Newsletter Sign Up!

I am updating my newsletter process to include both a monthly corporate newsletter and a mid-month personal update.

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletters.

The monthly corporate newsletter is called Celebrate Your Creativity and will include details of the current specials, including the Stamp of the Month. In addition, there will be timely articles with fabulous artwork which I hope will inspire you to try new techniques.

My mid-month newsletter will include details about workshops and other events in which you may want to participate. It will also include links to relevant blog posts, personal specials and other information that I believe may be of interest to you.

Thank you for allowing me to share my love of scrapbooking and cardmaking with you.


Photobucket