New Card-Making Workshops on the Go


 One of the convention announcements that I was most excited about is the Card-making Workshops on the Go. There are two beautiful kits to choose from: Avonlea and Pear & Partridge.


Avonlea Card-making Workshop on the Go


Pear & Partridge Card-making Workshop on the Go
Each sets make 15 cards (5 each of 3 designs) and inclues cards, envelopes, papers, embellishments along with an exclusive stamp set. In addition, a full color instruction booklet is included.

This video explains it all...




I just finished making the Avonlea set and am in the process of making the Pear and Partridge cards. The stamp sets that come with these sets are beautiful and very versatile. Before I even started making the kit cards, I pulled out the stamp set to make some cards to finishing off my Florentine papers. It matched the paper perfectly and I posted pictures here and here.

After I finished the Avonlea kit cards, I had enough Avonlea paper left over to design a fourth card. Tomorrow, I will be posting instructions on how to stretch your Avonlea kit to make a total of 20 beautiful cards! All you add to the kit is five cards and envelopes!

If you would like to order either of these card-making kits, just click here to go to my CTMH shopping website.


Photobucket