You're Sweet

Good morning! Just a quick post to show you the cute little card we made at my open house.




We colored the cupcake from the new Pun Fun stamp set with new Alcohol Markers in Cotton Candy. The Cotton Candy Pom Pom ribbon has been discountinued, but is available while supplies last for just $2.50!

If you didn't make it to my open house, here's the highlights of what you missed.

Lots of fun new products were introduced in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book including the fabulous Artiste Cricut Collection! Take a peek! Let me know if you'd like a paper copy.
 
***
 
Join my team in August for just $49 and get a free tote bag. These are available only while supplies last and they are going fast. Let me know if you have any questions.
 
***
 
September kits are now available. Choose from card-making or scrapbooking using the Scholastic papers. Read more about it on my Kits Page.
 
***
 
I'm hosting workshops on Sept 9, 2:30 - 5:30 and Sept 14 6:30 - 11:30. Just purchase any Scholarship kit or paper pack and RSVP what night you are coming. (I'm placing orders for workshops on Saturday 9/1 - let me know what you want.)
 
***
 
NEW - Studio J Cafe: Have a relaxing evening at the Arnold St. Louis Bread Co learning how to turn your digital pictures in to beautiful 12" x 12" layouts. Just bring your wifi laptop and a few digital pictures on September 10 at 7:30 pm. It's FREE!