Third Grade Layout - Done Fast!

A well-kept secret is that on the back of each set of My Stickease Assortment are two layouts that can be completed using just cardstock and the stickers. In CTMH-speak, these layouts are called "Level 2" since they do not involve stamping and are fairly quick to pull together.

The first layout is typically featured in the idea book, but the second is a mystery until you have the Stickease. For example,the first Scholastic Level 2 layout is on page 44 of the 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book and uses approximately half of the Stickease available.

Here's a layout that I adapted from the second pattern which uses most of the remaining stickers.



As you saw in my earlier post, I am working on completing a layout for each of my daughter's elementary. This one is her 3rd grade class. Other than struggling with whether to try to hide, match or ignore the bright green background on the class picture (I choose to ignore it), this layout was quick and easy to pull together.

For more information about ordering a Scholastic kit or coordinating items, see my Kits page.