School Days Mini-Album

With just a few additional items, you can use the left over paper and supplies from the Scholastic Workshop on the Go to make a mini-album. The supply list and directions are HERE.

For my album, I wanted to showcase all of my daughter's elementary grades. As you'll see from the pictures below, I changed the layouts of the pages to accommodate her school pictures from Preschool through Sixth Grade.


I also made a couple changes to how the card flaps were used. First, I created an enclosure by scoring the flap on the back page about a half inch from the original fold. this is about the right depth so that it reaches to the front of the album. After I took these pictures, I added a couple of the new hook and loop dots to hold it shut.


For each of the interior pages, I left the pockets open. I plan to make a one page summary tags of the important details for each grade to insert into these pockets.

Inside front cover and page 1
Pages 2 & 3


Pages 4 & 5

Pages 6 & 7

Page 8 and inside back cover
For more information on kits using the Scholastic pages see my KITS page. If you live in the Arnold, MO area, you are also invited to attend one of my Scholastic workshops. Email me to sign up.

Rebecca