The end is near...

Just a few quick reminders as July is winding down:

1) Tomorrow is the last day that you can order items that are not carried forward in the current Idea Book. See attached lists for discontinued items. Everyone who places an order will be in a drawing the discontinued embellishments collection below. To be entered, please place your order using the “Discontinued Items” gathering listed on my Close To My Heart website (bottom right or screen) or emailing me with your order by NOON tomorrow.


2) Tomorrow is also the last day for Perfect Pairs promotion. For every order of $75 or more placed on my website, you’ll receive either Believe Paper Packet (X7145B) and Holiday Pockets (Z1486) OR Wonderland Paper Packet (X7146B) and Wonderland My Stickease® Assortment (X7146C). 

3) In addition, the July Stamp of the Month, Live Out Loud, will not be available after tomorrow. You can purchase this stamp set for $17.95 or with an order of $50, pay just $5.

4) I will be submitting all Artiste Cricut Collection pre-orders on Wednesday at NOON. Let me know before that if you would like to take advantage of my no shipping/tax special (savings of $15 or more). You can add the August Stamp Of The Month, Baroque Borders, for just $5 and not pay shipping and taxes on it either!

5) The Free Tote Bag for joining Close To My Heart also starts on Wednesday (10 am CST). These are only available while supplies last. With the new consultant kit priced at only $49, this is a great time to become a consultant. Click here for the online application. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks & have a great week!
Rebecca