New Consultant Kit and Bag

Pictures of the new consultant kit have been released! If you join after August 1, you will have two choices:

The Essentials Kit has everything to meet your crafting and career needs.
Price is just $49 and the retail value is approximately $130.
Essentials New Consultant Kit
Includes a Read Me First Letter, Current Idea Book (3), Hostess Order Forms (5), Customer Order Forms (5), Close To My Heart Color Swatches, Autumn/Winter 2012 B&T Duos Sampler, Petite Perks Nature's Delight Incentive Stamp Set, Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes, Workshops on The Go Avonlea Scrapbooking Kit, My Creations Recipe/Photo Box, Color Ready Canvas Alphabet, Chocolate Exclusive Inks Pad, Slate Exclusive Inks Pad, My Acrylix Glamour Lowercase Stamp Set, My Acrylix Perfect Fit - Frames Stamp Set, 3" x 3" My Acrylix Block and 2" x 3.5" My Acrylix Block.

The optional Masters Kit includes everything in the Essential kit plus more supplies and 5 Studio J layouts. The price is just $99 and the total retail value is approximately $280.
Additional items in the Masters Kit
In addition to everything listed above in the Essentials Kit, this kit includes additional current Idea Books (7), You Are Welcome Here Recruiting Brochures (25), The Rewards Come Now Hostess Brochures (25), 5 Studio J Layous (redeem within 3 months), Studio J Brochures (5), Hostess Order Forms (20), Customer Order Forms (20), Petite Perks Nature's Delight Incentive Stamp Set (4), Cello Bags (25), My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber, My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner, Bonding Memories Glue, Sponge, Liquid Glass, Chocolate Exclusive Inks Marker Set and Micro-Tip Scissors.

Here's another look at that darling Damask Tote Bag that you'll get if you join my team in August.

The bag is big and roomy, yet very professional looking. It is a great way to let the world know that you are a Close To My Heart consultant.

Please let me know if you have any questions about joining Close To My Heart. To get the new kits and the bag shown above, you need to wait until August 1, 2012. If it is already August 1 or later, click this link to fill out the easy online applicaton form.

I would love to have you in my team!
Rebecca