Going to the Chapel...

Today, I'd like to share with you the cards that we will be making at the next Cards by the Dozen workshop. The theme is Wedding and Anniversary. Enjoy!

This first card is made with just Black and White Daisy cardstock. I used my Martha Stewart scoreboard to add the embossed hash marks to the cake and Bitty Opaque Pearls to dress it up. For the bow, I'll have a rainbow of ribbon colors for you to choose from and Sentiment stamps for the inside.


This next card is made from the discontinued Bliss paper and Trellis stamp set. I used a little Liquid Glass to add some spark to the centers of the flowers. It could be used for both weddings and anniversaries.



Finally, I used the stamp set from the Bliss Workshop On The Go and Perfect Day papers (both discontinued) for this last card. A little ribbon, paper flowers and more Bitty Opaques dress it up.

The workshop will be at my house in Arnold, MO (send me an email for the address) on August 5 from 2:30 - 5:00 pm. For just $12, you will make 12 cards (4 each of the 3 designs).   If you are coming, please RSVP so I can  prepare the materials. I hope to see you there!