Get an Awesome Bag - FREE!

I just have to show you this great bag that I got just by coming to the 2012 Close To My Heart convention received. Anyone who joins my team in August will receive one just like it along with their new consultant kit! (while supplies last.) This is great news on top of yesterday's announcement that the New Consultant kit is just $49.


Totally cute isn't it? It is also oh so roomy and sturdy.

As you can see from this picture of the back, it has two sets of removable straps so that it can be used as a back pack or a shoulder bag. My final picture below shows you the main zippered pocket which has room for several inches of 12"x12" (or larger) items. You can also see that there is a front pocket and two side pockets. Lots of places to stash your stuff!



I would love to have you on my team. Are you ready to join? If it is August 1 today or later simply click on this link and fill in the simple online application.

Rebecca