FREE Paper-crafting Night - July 28th

Please mark your calendars and plan to come to my house on July 28 for a FREE paper crafting night. This is your chance to catch up on your current projects or start something new. You can work on your scrapbook pages or make some cards. It is totally up to you!

We’ll start at 6:30 and (if we last) go until midnight. Please bring everything you need to complete your projects. My “shop” will be open for business in case you forget or run out of something, or if you just feel like shopping. I do have a few left over card kits from prior workshops that you would be welcome to purchase and use my stamps and ink pads to complete.  

You will also get sneak peak at the new Fall/Winter Idea Book! Come see the new paper kits and cast your vote for which ones should be included on the Fall/Winter workshop schedule. Although the catalog isn’t officially open until 8/1, I will be collecting orders to submit once August rolls around. If you choose to place an order at the paper crafting night, I will cover the shipping!

There is no charge for this event, but I do need to get a headcount. In addition, space is limited to the first 8 people who RSVP. Please email me to sign up or if you have any questions.

Summary of details:
Paper Crafting Night
July 28 from 6:30 - midnight
at my house (email or call for address/directions)
cost = $0!

Bring a friend and get a gift! (Please RSVP for them too.)