Sweet Surprises

Close To My Heart just released this video on the My Originals Sweet Surprises Card Kit (Z1731).



I hate to admit it, but I over looked the little picture of these kits in the Idea Book. After watching the video, I'm excited to make some for myself.  I'mconsidering of having a special workshop in May to assemble them --- would you like to join me? Drop me an email if you would be are interested. More details to come...

The cost for the kit is just $19.95 and includes:
10 – 5¾" × 5¼" Tri-Fold Kraft Card Bases
10 – Kraft Envelope Boxes
10 – Clear Adhesive-Backed Treat Cups
10 – Dimensional Elements Sentiments
1 – 12" x 12" Printed Dimensional Elements Sheet
2 – 12" x 12" Printed Adhesive Sheets
2 yds. – ½" White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon
Featured Colors: Smoothie, Sunset, Lagoon, Pear, Sweet Leaf, Creme Brulee, Colonial White

You can order by clicking here or dropping me an email.