Open House projects

I didn't get a chance to post pictures before my open house, so here they are now. The first project was this 6" layout using one of my favorite papers, Sonoma. This paper pack was carried over from the last Idea Book so it is still available for purchase. The stamping is from the new "The Best Things" stamp set (C1503).


Next, we made this 3"x3" card. The colorful pattern on the card is a zip-strip from the Stella paper pack. The stamping is from the new "A Blossom" stamp set (A1121). The flowers were cut out using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge then stamped with the coordinating stamps in Sunset ink.


This last project was not from open house, but I thought you'd like to see it too. I designed it for a gathering to benefit our church's Bible Bowl team. The new stamp set, "He Is Risen", was perfect since the team is studying the book of Matthew this year. It also uses the discontinued Wings Creative Basics paper (on sell now on my website for just $3 for 12 sheets of paper plus 4 yds of ribbon).  The stamping is from the "He Is Risen" stamp set.


If you missed my open house and would like a chance to make one or all of these projects, please let me know. I'd love show you and a few friends how to make them. Drop me an email so we can set a date.