Left Over Night Card Workshop

Every once in a while we have “Left Over Night” for dinner at our house. We do this when the frig is full of containers with remnants of prior meals. On these nights, we dig all the various containers of food out instead of making something new. Most of these containers just have one or two servings, which is not enough for the whole family. But if we each pick from among what is left, it works out to be plenty for everyone.

That is exactly what we are doing for our next card workshop. As I was thinking about what cards to plan for spring workshops, I realized that I have lots of left over kits from prior workshops. It is such a shame for them to be stored on a shelf rather than being used. So I’m ready to “clean out the frig” so to speak. For most of these kits, only a few "servings" remain, but plenty for everyone to make what they want.


Thus, for the February workshop, you get to pick your favorite cards to make from the left over kits.
Here are pictures of each of the cards available:

Each kit of 4 cards is $4. The number in parenthesis represents the number of kits available. Be sure to make your selection quickly, as they are available on a first come basis.

I also have the 3"x3" cards pictured below available for $2 for a kit of 4 cards.
Workshop Details:
February 12
2:30 – 5:00 pm
My house (send me an email for address)

Typically, we complete three sets or 12 cards during the 2.5 hour workshop.  You are welcome to order as many kits as you want. You could do the stamping here and finish assembly at home. You are also welcome to split kits with a buddy and work together.

In order for me to hold kits for you, I must receive payment. Please send me an email with kits you’d like to purchase along with your contact information. Besides cash, I can also take credit card payments over the phone or send a PayPal invoice through email.