Idea Book Reveal Party - February 5

You are invited to my semi-annual Idea Book Reveal Party! Be among the first to to get a copy of the new Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book and see the new products first hand. You can also take advantage of my one-day only specials and enter to win the door prize!
Come get your FREE Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book!
Here’s some of the great things I am planning for you:
·         FREE copy of the new Idea Book ($3.95 value)
·         FREE SHIPPING on items from the new Idea Book!
·         February Stamp of the Month just $5 with $50 order
·         Door prize drawing
·         Create and take using new products
·         Spring/Summer Workshop Schedule
·         One day discounts on in stock items:
-          All paper packs 30% off
-          Glitz glitter gel, Sparkles & Opaques 25% off
·         Bring a friend and receive a gift from me
·         Enjoy tasty snacks while you browse
·         Stick around after 4:00 for Studio J demo and Q&A

Details:
Sunday, February 5
2:00 – 4:00 pm
My House (email me for directions)

I hope you can make it!
Rebecca