More Mad About You

This weekend, I got out the Mad About You stamp set and made a variety of Valentine's Day Cards.


This first card is intentionally somewhat masculine. I use a Kraft Die-Cut Card as a base and the Dreamin' papers to dress it up. The tags were cut out using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.



This next card is a little more traditional, but still not frilly. I random stamped a piece of bamboo cardstock for the base. The border is one of the discontinued Kraft borders that I love so much. (Currently, still available at a discounted price.)


One of my favorite parts of this card is the Mocha Opaques in the holes of the Kraft border which add deminsion on an otherwise flat card.


The next card is all pink (actually Smoothie) and bling. I used a clear card base and added stamped cardstock and Sparkles.

The only thing on the outside of the card are the two large hearts. They are lined up to cover the inside sentiment shown below.


I have one last card. This is a 2"x2" card I cut on the Cricut. Don't you love how the stamp fits on the card perfectly? This simple little card is a snap to make and would make a great gift tag.


Remember the Mad About You stamp set is only available during the month of December. Follow this link for more information on how you can get one for yourself.

Interested in seeing more artwork made with this stamp set? Here's a link to a "blog hop" featuring projects made by other Close To My Heart consultants.