Embossed Holiday Wishes

I finally had time to play around with the Holiday Wishes stamp set. Embossing powder seemed appropriate for these fancy images. For this first card, I used the toe of the stocking and branches o f the tree to add a gold embossed design to the edge of a plain white card. The center is a piece of Holiday Red cardstock. I embossed the tree with gold and sponged the edges with black ink. I love the way this card turned out. 


For the next card, I used one of the new die cut cards. I lined the inside with outdoor denim cardstock to make the die-cut edge pop out. Then I added the sentiment, ornament and flowers with outdoor denim embossing. It seemed to need something else, so I added a few sparkles.


If you are ready to try some embossing, check out the Embossing Starter Kit which is $10 in my Black Friday special which ends on Monday, November 28. If you have any questions about using these products, I'd be glad to help you get started.

Don't forget you can get this lovely stamp set for just $5 with a $25 stamp purchase through November 30.