Christmas Mini-Album

Today, I want to show you the cute Christmas mini-albums we'll be making at the December Creative Day Workshop.

This fun album is made from four circular cards from the discountinued Around the Holidays card kit, which includes colorful card bases, Stickease, ribbon and foam tape to decorate the cards. For the workshop, I'm tossing in a few Sparkles to add pizzazz!



To make the album, I glued each card shut to form an album page and sponged the edges with Chocolate ink. Then I decorated the pages with Stickease (popped some up with foam tape), Sparkles and ribbon. On the back of the last page, I stamped "2011". To form the album, I simply punched a hole in the top of each page and threaded them on a ring clip.



All that is left to do is add a few pictures from our 2011 Christmas celebrations. Come make your own!!

Details
Date: Sunday, December 18
Time: 2:30 - 5:00 pm
Price: $5 per person (open to anyone age 9 and up)
Location: My house in Arnold, MO (I'll email you address upon registration)

You can purchase additional album kits to complete on your own for just $4, while supplies last.

To register, please email me and let me know how many people you are bringing. Hope you can make it!