Whimsical Birthday Cards

I'm excited to show you the birthday cards we will be making at the November 20 workshop. I guess I was in a whimsical mood when I designed them because all of these turned out bright, simple and fun.

I'm a summer person at heart. As I was thinking about making cards in November, I felt the need to make them colorful and cheerful. So, no matter what the weather is like on the outside, these cards will brighten the spirit of the birthday folks you send them to.

Take a peek:




So what do you think? You may have noticed that we are using a new card making tool this month: the lighter. So you get to play with paper, stamps and fire! Don't you want to join us?

Still hesitant? We are a friendly group of ladies and we will do our best to make you feel welcome immediately. Even if you have never made cards before you can make these cards. We will make them one simple step at a time together. All the while, we'll be chatting about life, our kids, our jobs, pets and just about everything else. (As we like to say, it is cheaper than therapy.)

Here's the details:
November 20, 2011
2:30 - 5:00 pm

You will make 12 cards (4 of each of the three designs pictured above) for $12. 

So put it on your calendar and come to my house for a fun girls afternoon. Bring a friend or make one once you get here!

You can register online through this link. Drop me an email