Holiday Magic - October SOTM

The 80 degree plus weather we have been having here is Missouri certainly doesn't make me think that Christmas is coming anytime soon. I'm actually writing this post sitting out on the deck in capris and a short sleeved shirt enjoying a day that is about as beautiful as a day can be. This is not typical for a Missouri Fall day.  However, the leaves are starting to change,  and  the calendar on my computer says it is almost the middle of October. So logically, I will deduce that Christmas is coming.

The October Stamp of the Month, Holiday Magic, will help you get started on your Christmas projects. This stamp set has traditional Christmas images of a tree, sleigh and stocking. A few snowflakes and holly leaves are thrown in for decoration. In addition, some short and sweet holiday wishes are included to round out the set.


Instructions for making all of the projects in the picture above are posted on the CTMH website under Campaigns and Promotions. Click here to open that page.

The first thing I made with this stamp set is this sleigh card.  To get the background trees of various heights, I stamped them on the card base before adding the checked foreground paper.



Next, I made this cute goody bag using the new Kraft Die Cut cards and the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge. This project was inspired by a Halloween treat bag made by fellow CTMH consultant Pamela O'Conner. She has excellent instructions on her blog (link).,


Both of my projects use paper from the Elemental Level 2 packs. Here's a picture of all of the images on the stamp set.


The only thing left to tell you is how to get Holiday Magic for yourself. This exclusive stamp set is only available during October for $17.95. However, if you spend $50 you can add it for just $5 more! Click here to go to my shopping website and get started. Please email me if you have any questions.