Thanksgiving Card Video

Fall is certainly arived! I'm a summer girl, but I can't help but enjoy the colors of autumn. I bought my pumpkins and put an leafy wreath on the door as soon as it started feeling chilly. Fall is a great time for crafting. It's cozy to be inside but also comfortable to go out to get inspiration from nature.

I think you'll enjoy this video on how to make the beautiful pumpkin card found on page 66 of the Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book. "So Grateful" is one of my favorite new My Acrylix stamp sets. This set is great for cards and scrapbooking. Do you have some pumpkin patch or carving pictures that need a home? I am planning to "scraplift" a beautiful layout posted by another Close To My Heart consultant earlier this month that also uses this stamp set set. I'll post pictures once I have it done.




Let me know if you'd like more information on how to get the supplies or tools for this project.