Thank You Card Workshop - 9/18

This Sunday it is card making time again!  If you have never come to one of my card workshops, let me assure you that it is a great way to get some quality "girlfriend" time. You will not regret missing your Sunday afternoon nap! We have a fun group and we would love to have you join us.

You will make 12 Thank You cards for $12, four each of three card designs.

For this first card, we'll learn how to make color coordinated brads using cardstock and liquid glass. Very cool when you don't happen to have some that match.We will also use tickets cut by the new Art Philosophy cricut cartridge. Very quick and easy!

Recipe:
Verand B&T paper
My Acrylix For Every Occasion and Dreams Come True stamps
Creme Brulee Grosgrain ribbon

We will also use the Art Philosophy cartridge for the tickets and scalloped circle on this card. The stamps used came with the Art Philosophy bundle.

Recipe:
Zippedee B&T paper
My Acrylix Art Philosophy Tag Stamp Set

For the remaining card, we will use clear embossing powder to make our own "irresistable" wreath. By applying darker ink, but wreath will POP out. I'm still playing around with the exact card design. I will post a picture once I have it just right.

You can now register for this workshop online. Click here to go to the Cards by the Dozen page then scroll downto the September 18 Order Now button. Email me if you have any questions.

Hope to see you here!